The trip to south Tamil Nadu and my experience!



In the next coming paragraphs im going to tell my experience about the south TN trip which made unforgettable memories.

the time was around 6.15pm when I start from office.  I thought it was
too early to start from office to home.  But due to traffic and at last
reached my area by 7.30pm and I decided to have some Pani Poori.  In
another words I would die for anything for Pani Poori.  I really love
it.  For sure I would take Pani Poori at least once in a week.  WOW it
tastes like anything.  Especially when it comes to Pani which is too
spicy.  After finishing my Pani poori and whenever I go to out station
I used to buy some drinks usually Pepsi, 7UP, Spirite are stuff which I
usually prefer.  So as usual I bought 7up, Coco-cola, Diet Coke and
Diet-Lemon for mom, one water bottle and it comes around 95 only.  In
that store they won’t allow to use the card below 200.  So I decided to buy for
200 so for that reason I bought that RED-BULL.  Oh yeah it is an energy
drink. To reach the amount of 200 I bought all those stuffs.  After
buying all these junkies I reached my home by 8.15pm and started
watching Thirumathi Selvam which I never miss everyday.  After that I
was watching that Boys Vs Girls in Vijay Tv and immediately my mom
prepared 3 dosas for me.. I had and took a bath and dressed up at
9.30pm itself.  I started changing channels and I dunno what to do. It
was around 10.00pm, it was time where Kolangal and Arasi Mega seriels
got over.  I felt like very restless I dunno what to do.  And my mom
was yelling that none had dressed up and dint finish up things and she
too got over dressed immediately.  After that and the time around
10.30pm everyone got dressed up and my dad’s friend reached home.  His
name is Sekar.  At last we started for the trip.  My mom was inducing
me to pray for God that the trip must be safe and none should get
injured.  As per her wish I did so!


      After 5
minutes Sekar took the car out from the valet parking area and we
started heading towards Tambaram wherein we have to pick-up Mr. Prakash
who was supposed to drive the drive the car.  But the car is damn new
so Sekar dint allow Prakash to drive the car and Sekar himself was
driving the car till Prakash reaches.  Once Prakash comes and he
started driving till 2pm and he gave the car to Sekar.  We made a halt
around 4.a.m near SriRangam and had some coffee.  OMG the coffee tastes
worst like anything.  I dunno what to do at that time.  So I looked
around and decided to drink that coffee and had some biscuits.  But due
to some problem I felt very difficult to eat all those in that time. 
And in that time I saw some people who was walking for such a long
time.  By that time I asked my mom, she said those people was heading towards
Samayapuram from their hometown by walk.  At that time one thing
flashed in my mind was my paternal uncle used to walk from Chennai to
Tirupati in Andhra.  OMG! I dunno how these are walking such a long
distance.  From Pudhukottai to Samayapuram it is almost 40-45 kms.  It
takes almost 3 days to walk.  They used to walk with bare foot. I was
praying that their legs shouldn’t get hurt.  And my mom was sitting
nearby and I was telling her.. see how difficult job is that by walking
in a bare foot that too hurts when you walk on the place where there
were lot of stones even more when we walk on the bare foot in
Koozhangal it will surely hurts or at least it will give a less pain to
your foot which was comforting the luxuriousness by wearing slippers or
shoes or whatever.  After that we were heading towards Karaikudi.  My
dad usually remembers the bus route to Karaikudi but this time I
thought he forgot.  But slightly it happened.  My dad was directing it
to the bus route and when we reached PudhuKottai he got confused and
we entered into the woods not exactly the woods but it looks though.  We asked the public who were nearby.  They guy said you people were on the route to Pillayarpatti. So we decided to make a darshan first to Pillayarpatti.  So we planned to go there first.  Within 10 minutes we reached Pillayarpatti after that we decided to have a coffee, as decided we did so without brushing our teeth(ha ha ha).  Next we decided to take bath and get into the temple.  When we looked into the places, I really got frustrated because of the place where people were taking bath publicly and the place started smell like a pungent.  So I asked my dad to book a room near that area.  As planned we got a room and we 5 got dressed up and headed towards the Pillayar Temple.  After that we finished our darshan there and we made our way to Ariyakudi.  That is where my Kuladevai Temple is there.  Especially Moola karudar is there(Corner Karudar).  Once we entered into that temple my mom brought my horoscope and asked one of the Gurukkal there that when will she be get married and how the lifealia be?  We came to know that the Sanctum Sanctorum will be closed until 11.00am because it is Aradhanai or Neivedhiyam (meaning: The lord is going to eat).  In the meanwhile my mum asked for the horoscope of dad’s friend named Sekar for whom the horoscope was shown to them.  He is not yet married he is going to be 37 right now.  For that reason, the Gurukkal asked him to do many Parikars.  Once he finished all those he will be getting married with this October.  Few minutes passed we 5 went to Thayar Sannidhi(Alamelu Mangal) and we made Archana there and we visited my relation house near to that temple.  My relative name is Mutha.  We used to call him like that.  Once all the work is done we started by 12.30 from Ariyakudi and decided to eat out near Karaikudi.  Search for the hotel and motel ended up in FUSS.  From 12.30 to 1.30pm we were searching for the hotel and we keep on rounding the same area for twice.  I started shouting at all for this fuss.  At last we found the hotel and finished out lunch around 1.45 or so and we just visited the house near in Karaikudi where my grand parents and great parents were lived.  My great grand parents and grand parents were working as an Income Tax officer for English People.  The time chart was around 18++.  I am not sure about it.  And I saw the place named MuthuPatinam where my grand mother grown before her marriage(I really love her a lot and I miss her because she is no more I wish I spent the best of my life till 2001 December 6th with her).  After that we visited Ranganathan uncles’ house in Lakshmi Agraharam whose house is just opposite to my dad’s house.  I used to remember the swing in his house which will give a great pleasure to me.  After finishing this we started to SriRangam and thereby we reached around 5.30 and 4 people had some junk food and I had some coffee.  After taking some rest at the hotel in Paavai towers and we went to SriRangam Temple around 7pm and finished all our darshan and shopping and reached our hotel by 9.45pm.  After that I took 2 Uthappams which were very big in size and took almost half an hour to eat(duh)!  After that I slept at 10.30pm.  Thats it all I know about the day.

At last the next day reached and woke up at 5.45am stood up and brushed my teeth, myself and my dad went to buy some coffee to drink for me, for dad and for my mom.  Those two guys drank coffee which is prepared in the hotel itself.  And apart from that my mom’s friend who is a saree seller came to Srirangam.  His house is in Tanjavur or Tanjore which is too nearer to Srirangam.  So those people around 5 members joined us now its almost 10 members to Thirupattur.  We people started around 7.30am from Srirangam and reached Thirupattur by 8am.  There we worshiped KasiVishwanathar and worshipped Brahma temple and we people were in that temple till 12.00pm and we felt that we were in hunger and had some junkie stuff in temple and reached hotel Banana Leaf had Noodles(I finished the bowl) and headed towards the Hotel Paavai Towers. At sharp 2.15pm we checked out the hotel and started towards Chennai. 
At last reached my home by 7.30pm.  Wherever we go home is the best place to rest with.

Some places and things which I can’t forgot:

In Banana Leaf the Beeda was so big when compared to Chennai.  It was like Handful(only one im talking about).

Rain made me to feel good in both going to Trichy and coming back too.

Vasantha Bhavan hotel looks like a home near Dindivanam.

I took IPOD in this journey but dint use a pint of it.

Saw Cauvery water between the MalaiKottai and Srirangam exactly on the bridge looks awesome.

I wish I should visit this place again.

HIGHLIGHT of the tour:  We saw the abhisekham in front row in Thirupattur.  I really love it.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s