Got this article in yahoo. Worth checking it out!
* Approximately 75% of human poop is made of water.
* Your eyes are always the same size from birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
* It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
* The average human dream lasts 2-3 seconds.
* Your brain is more active during the night than the day.
* One human hair can support 3kg.
* Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
* The tooth is the only part of the human body that can’t repair itself.
* An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
* It is impossible to lick your elbow.
* Your body requires 1000* 1500 calories per day just to simply survive (breathing, sleeping, eating).
* Every day an adult body produces 300 billion new cells.
* Scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.
* The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest it the male sperm.
* You use 200 muscles to take one step.
* Muscle cells live as long as you do while skin cells live less than 24 hours.
* A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
* Your brain operates on the same amount of power that would light a 10* watt light bulb.
* There are 5 million hair follicles on an average adult.
* The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razorblades.
* The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Brittanica.
* The white part of your fingernail is called the Lunula.
* There is enough iron in a human being to make one small nail.
* A shank is the part of the sole between the heel and the ball of the foot.
* The talus is the second largest bone in the foot.
* The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
* A 13 year old child found a tooth growing out of his foot in 1977.
* Your thumb is the same length of your nose.
* A woman’s heart beats faster than a man’s.
* Dogs and Humans are the only animals with prostates.
* It only takes 7lbs of of pressure to rip off your ears.